26 Nov Swimming Pool Safety measures
1. Always stay in the safe zone if you don’t know to swim.
2. Make sure the water level is not above your waist if you can’t swim.
3. Read the pool sign and identify the depth of the pool
4. Ask if the pool has a life guide on duty before jumping into the pool.
5. Don’t dive at the shallow end of the pool.
6. Never try the rescue mission if you’re not a confident swimmer rather quickly scream for help.
7. Give your phone a rest and stay alert while by the pool.
8. Take swim lessons, everyone needs to.